Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Strange ideas...

Recently, I drove by a home with a full basketball court in the back yard and besides drool, I wondered why anyone would need a full court.  Two hoops seemed a little excessive.  Well a few days later, I passed the same house and noticed the hoops were adjustable.  Meaning the hoop's height can be changed depending on the height and/or talent level of the players.  This is a GREAT idea.  We are currently in the "growth" stage of our family.  Each player, aka child, is of different height and ability and being able to level the playing field with two different sized hoops would make playing basketball much "easier."   Anyway, yet another reminder for me that just because something looks initial strange, doesn't meant that it wasn't a good and creative solution to a common situation.

Life at the Morin's has hit the summer time craziness that I always like to avoid and the kids aren't doing anything but playing.  Joel and I are working furiously and are using the "down" time to work with clients and get in some extra time working. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

Joel's health is better than it has ever been and I am enjoying his new found energy level and help.  He has been doing laundry, dishes, watching the kiddos while I am at work, all while working his real estate business like never before.  It is like watching a new Joel. He has always been helpful but in the months before his surgery he did everything with pain in his eye.  Now he has more of a glimmer.  He has a brain scan and surgery follow up next Monday and I am sure that they are going to tell us what we already know: Joel is doing great!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.