I just returned from picking him up from the hospital and getting his meds from Walgreens. (I wanted to make a comment about selling his meds for a minimal fee and decided that was unwise because I don't know each of our readers personally.)
The transition home went really well and his walking, aside from his hand on the wall for balance, is pretty close to normal. Plus he walked the stairs like a champ! He is doing great!!! We even stopped at the redbox to grab "The King's Speech," "127 hours," and "JackAss 3." I am not a big fan of that last one but he said he needed something funny in the mix with the serious ones. I don't get it and I am just glad I don't have to watch it.
Off to make a plan/journal for his meds. He is peacefully sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.