So Joel's status is the same, yet I feel an intense need to write down my thoughts. I can come up with a few reasons for this:
1. I am procrastinating finishing the laundry. I started with gusto but I am having trouble folding it up!
2. I am addicted to blogging. Yet another thing that I need re-hab for.
3. I miss Joel. I have heard that when a person loses a spouse to either death or divorce, evening time is the hardest. I concur. He and I don't spend every night together because of work or seeing friends, but most of the time during this time of night we are together. I will glad when he is back with us. (I know...sappy....sorry.)
Question: Do you think it is sacrilegious to TIVO Easter Sunday mass? I am conflicted on whether you need to watch it "live."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.