Monday, May 9, 2011

If I were rich...

Provided that I had money to burn, I would gladly spend money to install video cameras in our bathroom.  Or maybe a key pad on the bathroom door where each kid has their own code so I know who is in there when.  I want evidence of who is spreading urine and tooth paste EVERYWHERE!! I watch them and see nothing.  Then I leave the room and come back to urine on the toilet seat and toothpaste on the floor.  What in the heck goes on while I am in the other room?  I am befuddled!

There I had to get that off my chest.  Joel didn't think that last statement was funny.  Maybe it is him!!!

So, Joel is doing really well.  He definitely reaches his limit on how much activity is too much but is doing a really good job at listening to his body and resting when he needs it.

We did go back to the doctor last Friday and we are still watching his head for any change in swelling or mushiness but all seems to be well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.