Saturday, May 28, 2011

Not funny...

Do you know that my husband doesn't think I am funny?  In fact, he claims that my sense of humor was not one of things that attracted him to me.  My question is "what the heck?"  I don't think I am funny but I do think I have a fairly decent sense of humor and he has yet to see it.  I am going to have to keep working at it.  Maybe I should start pulling some practical jokes.  Some of my college favorites were putting Vaseline on the toilet seat and short sheeting beds.  Somehow I think he wouldn't appreciate those things and they would seem far less funny since we share both the toilet seat and the bed.

Things are going well.  Joel is doing better and better and the hardest part is keeping him from being too active.  I have caught him playing catcher for our son's baseball team and picking up our niece (she is over 15 pounds).   I have been blown away by how much he has improved and changed in such a short time.   He quickly volunteers for "fun" jobs but I have yet to catch him vacuuming and dusting.  There must be another surgery to help with those things.  I am patient.  Doctors are amazing.  Some female/wife doc out there is bound to come up with some fix soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.