Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One of those nights....

Tonight has not gone well.  AHHHHHHHHH!!!! How come some nights go so well and other's feel like our roof is about to blow off.

Nevermind, I figured it out.  It rained ALL day.  My kids didn't get to see the sun or play in the grass or ride bikes today.  How do people in Alaska do it when it is dark and cold all day long?  I would have to invest in an indoor sports arena which was decked out with soccer goals, a pitching machine, basketball hoops, and giant gerbil wheels.  

Joel is doing better little by little. Today was a relatively tiresome day where he didn't feel like doing very much of anything.  However, his mushy head is gone which is a really good sign.

Elijah looks at Joel's head everyday and tells him "Daddy your head is all better. Want to play catch?"  To which Joel has to say "no."  The next two months are going to be long ones for a four year old ready to play baseball with his dad every chance he gets.

On the plus side, I am getting better at kick ball which is now the game of choice since it has been decided by the kids that I can't pitch a baseball.  On Mother's day, we played my sister-in-law, Elijah (4), and I versuses Jonah (8) and my nephew (6).  We won after two innings (I couldn't gone on). 11-6. I am putting that in my blog for proof.  I am not sure I will every beat Jonah again.  He is already better than I am.

Here's hoping the sun comes out tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.